I have a syphilis of 1:2 titer

Last 15days back when I check for syphillis for work permit I was told negative and this year I got reactive of 1:2 titer? Do I need to get treatment for this?Will it be harmful ?? I don't have any kind of side infection's.but my doctor suggested to me.so I'm using 100mg doxycyclin capsule twice daily.. Plz clarify the doubt sir.. Thank you.

You don't indicate why this test was obtained and whether there are any signs or symptoms of syphilis, and whether you have any recent risk factors. So it is difficult to determine what the test result means. It should likely be confirmed with a different type of test, and if that is positive, then treatment would be indicated.

Statins, Baby Aspirin, and Inflammation
Training