RPR 1:2 to 1:1

I found out i had syphilis a few years ago. I got treated for it by getting a shot every week for 4 weeks i think. I get tested every year and this year it came out active. The RPR titer was a 1:2 i took the penecilian for a month. I went back 2 weeks ago an today the nurse said that is active the titer is a 1:1. Will i have to get treatment again? Also, I had sex with my recent partner but we used a condom. Can i pass the syphilis on to him? We are both freaked out over this.

The RPR titer can remain positive for months to years after successful treatment, and in the absence of any active infection.

Possibility of False Positive
HBV Viral Load