HBV DNA Quantitative Test
Oct 14, 2017
Dear Dr.i have hepatitis B
My reports are
1.Hepatitis B surface antigen +
2.Hepatitis B DNA by PCR (DETECTED)
Viral Load = 4700 Copies /ml
Tell me what should i do now?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You should consult with a liver specialist to see whether additional testing or treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Urine Test For Herpes
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.