Viral Load

Hi, I undergone my 2nd viral load test. My previous result indicates that my viral load is undetectable then the latest result indicates that the detectable range with this method is 34 - 10,000,000 copies/mL (57 - 17,000,000 IU/mL). I have never missed my medicine andnI always take on time. I've recently been ill and gone through depression at work. Is this a contributing factor for a rebound? Thank you.

You don't indicate what the current HIV viral load result is, and only report the range of the test. So it is difficult to determine any significance of the result without knowing how high the viral load result is in the detectable range. Very low detectable viral loads are usually of no concern, and most return to undetectable levels on retest. But I would need more information to comment further.

Minimally Reactive FTA-ABS
Syphillis Testing Question