Minimally Reactive FTA-ABS
Oct 7, 2017
I have a minimally reactive FTA-ABS and negative RPR. I have had many rashes over my lifetime including bottoms of feet and palms of hands, so I possibly was worried about a syphilis diagnosis. These rashes persist on hands and legs. Scared and not sure what to do.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I suggest you consult with an infectious disease doctor. Someone with experience needs to see these rashes and determine what might be the cause, and whether the blood test results are related or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Ars?
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.