help ecuador question

Hello Doctor. Six months ago I was diagnosed with hiv with 20,886 copies of viral viral load and 246 of cd4. Four months ago started the treatment of Tenofovil, Efavirenz, Emtricitabine. The second month that I started with the doctor's treatment told me that my viral load was significantly low and I am undetectable. I am 21 years old and like all young people. I want to go out with my friends. My question is if while I'm drinking liqueur I can take the pill? Most of the time I drink liqueur I do not get drunk but my question is whether that can impair undetectability. On two occasions I fell asleep and took the pill four hours after the usual time. Do you have any risk?

How can I help my body to make cd4 cells. I can take some extra medicine or some vitamin

More than vitamins, limiting alcohol intake will help you immune system. I suggest you don't take your HIV meds when you are drinking alcohol and set up a routine schedule so you take your HIV meds at the same time everyday like taking your HIV meds right before you go to sleep every night. Taking your meds 4 hours after the scheduled time should not affect your results.

Re: Viral load blip following cervical cancer surgery
HCV SVR