Help me read my labs PLEASE

I got lab seults back today for a hep c test that was reactive. I just want to know how bad it is.

HCV RNA, PCR, QN [H] 36700 IU/ML <15 HCV RNA, PCR, QN [H] 4.56 LOG IU/ML <1.18

My doctor was so vague and only told me it was active but not how bad it was. Thank you

That result would be considered in the low range for HCV viral load. You can not determine whether any liver damage has occurred as a result of this infection just based on the HCV viral load result. Additional tests may be required to determine whether HCV treatment is indicated at this time or can be delayed. In general, chronic HCV treatment would require treatment.

viral load and when to start medication
High variation in CD4