HIV / boil or staph
Sep 17, 2017
I have a boil on my right buttocks swollen and very painful red and hot to touch and I'm HIV positive and CD4 is 280 and my viral is 10'000 I have had this 5 days and I have had a fever of 100 and body aches what kind of risk I'm I at
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You should seek medical attention now. Without seeing it, it may require an incision and drainage or antibiotic treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Of Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Infection Sharing A Razor
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.