herpes and hiv test
May 12, 2001
Would an active herpes outbreak at the time of hiv testing have any effect on the result? Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy And Hiv
- Causes Of Temporary Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hiv Is Not Easy To Catch
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.