|herpes and hiv test
May 12, 2001
Would an active herpes outbreak at the time of hiv testing have any effect on the result? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Herpes Show Up On Hiv Tests?
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- What Are The Most Common Std's Among Teens?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.