hiv out of body
May 12, 2001
How long can HIV live out of body? Until the blood is dry or is a set time found?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are not alot of studies to help guide us here. But a general rule of thumb is if the blood is dry, it's not infectious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.