May 10, 2001
About pneumonia is there any other things that can happen to you besides death.If you were to get treated for it would ever thing be find would you be able to get it again would it be a risk it you were to get it again?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Pneumonia is caused by many different kinds of bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. Some of these infections create life long immunity from ever getting it again. Some infections can recur many times.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.