May 10, 2001
About pneumonia is there any other things that can happen to you besides death.If you were to get treated for it would ever thing be find would you be able to get it again would it be a risk it you were to get it again?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Pneumonia is caused by many different kinds of bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. Some of these infections create life long immunity from ever getting it again. Some infections can recur many times.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After 11 Months Symptoms Persist
- How Long Does It Take For Genital Herpes To Incubate?
- How Much Do Hiv Medicines Cost Without Insurance?
- Is Lichen Simplex Chronicus A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Penis Was Touching The Inside Of The Toilet HIV Risk
- Protected Vaginal Intercourse With A Prostitute Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.