May 10, 2001
When did people realize that pneumonia was serious infection?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure in what context you are asking this question. Pneumonia has been a recognized illness for hundreds of years.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Woman Arrested For Spreading Hiv
- Effects Of Aloe Vera On Hiv
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Air?
- Will Most People Get A Rash With Hiv?
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.