|undetectibble viral load
May 10, 2001
hi iam hiv =and hep c = my viral load is undetectible can im still infect someone?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. Viral load only measures one compartment of the body, namely the blood plasma. There is still HIV infected cells in blood carrying HIV that is potentially infectious. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Penis Discharge Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of AIDS?
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.