Just a thank you...

Dear Dr. Holondniy,

I wanted to sincerely thank you for all your patience, time and consideration.

After looking at your credentials, it's obvious you and your staff have real, daily responsibilities in your medical professions, and yet you take the time to answer these post...most of which are from people like myself, who are terrified and maybe a tad obsessive...and yet you're kind enough to answer the same questions again and again.

I want you to know that even though it might get "ponderous" and frustrating for you, you're performing an incredible service, that is both sensitive and kind. Many health care providers, due to lack of time and funds, cannot or choose not to offer the support (bedside manner) you're giving here. The mental health issues (fears and obsessions) are as scary as the actual diseases.

Please realize that many of us, not only commend and thank you for this effort, but we also consider and understand the effort and sacrifice it takes to be a physician...we appreciate it.

Hats off to you and your staff, you're TRUE heros in every sense...God Bless.

Now what about the "timeline"...;))))))) (joking)

Posted, and thank you.

cd4 Up & vl Up ??
frozen serum