Stopped HIV treatment three years ago

I stopped HIV treatment three years,I went back to my doctor because I had the Shingles(it is almost gone now). I started my old treatment(Norvir, Reyataz and Truvada)my viral load is 77,000 / CD4 30 it is very low, but he told me it will start to go up again. I feel and look fine but kind of worry, can you please advise. I still work Monday thru Friday and eat my three meals a day - very healthy, also taking my vitamins I do not go to the gym now waiting untill I have enough my T cells.

Will like your opinion and by the I am 60 yearl old.

Thank you.

Assuming no other significant medical conditions, you should have a very good response to restarting HIV treatment. Your viral load is likely to respond quite quickly in terms of reduction, but given how low your CD4 count is currently, it may take some time to get back to higher levels. Given how low your CD4 count is, I assume your doctor has also given you some antibiotics to protect you from certain kinds of infections.

cd4 decrease and viral load decrease
White Blood Cell Count and Med resistance.