cd4 decrease and viral load decrease

Hello doctor ,when I started my arvs about five and halve months ago with 3tc,stocrine and lamivudine my cd4 was 232 and my viral load was 7000, I was later changed to Odimune just 2 months into the treatment ,now I have just received my blood results and my cd4 has dropped to 227 with a viral load of 246 ,does this mean that I am resistant to the medication or is it working slowly ,ohh and I take my meds everyday at 8 but when I started I used to take them at 9 ,I also have recurrent herpes oubreaks once in a while.

The time difference for when you are taking your meds wouldn't make any difference. You have had a very good viral load response thus far. In some people, it can take 6 months or more to get to undetectable. That is not a significant drop in your CD4 count. It is a bit surprising you have not seen an increase. Another number to follow if available is the CD4 percent, which is a more stable number over time. Did the CD4% go up? It is unlikely you have developed resistance at this point. Did your doctors do a resistance test prior to starting HIV treatment to see if your virus was resistant to any meds?

CD4 dropping but percentage steady
Stopped HIV treatment three years ago