Low CD4

Hello Mr Holodniy and thanks for the responce on july the 5th. As i wrote you i have been always undetectable all the years i take my medication. Even now with my CD4 of 170 the viral load is undetectable. My WBC is around 6000. Even my doctor can not explain me the reason of low CD4. All my other tests chemistry FBC are ok. And also i started medication 9 years ago with a CD4 approximately 450 and not very high viral load that time. I remember that very soon i was undetectable that time and the Cd4 came up to 850. But from that time the CD4 is coming down, the last 5 years is approximately 300 270 215 but the most recent test my cd4 170.please advise me what can i do? I do not know my persentage of CD4. Thanks

Given that additional information, you are likely in a small group of patients who continue to lose CD4 cells despite an undetectable viral load. We usually look for other causes (meds, other medical conditions) which might be the cause of this. In most cases there is no explanation. Changing HIV medications sometimes helps, but in most cases, the CD4 count remains low.

Has my response to meds been good?
CD4 dropping but percentage steady