Has my response to meds been good?

I started my first HIV medicines (Tivicay and Epzicom) on May 6th 2014. my VL starting was 200,000 and CD4 was 208. I went for my first blood draw after starting meds on June 23rd 2014. I went this morning for the results and my CD4 are now at 337 and Vl down to 364. Doctor says I don't need to have another check until the first week in September. Has my result been good, should the numbers be higher or lower? I just am freaked out that I won't get to undetectable.

Your results are fabulous, and where we would expect one to be after a month or so of HIV treatment. It is very likely you'll be undetectable by your next visit.

I am worried if my 18% cd4 means i have AIDS.
Low CD4