I am worried if my 18% cd4 means i have AIDS.
Jul 12, 2014
My cd4 is 18%, i dont really understand what that means, what range does it fall? I have read some people saying there cd4 count was 43,150,250 and so on...What is my normal cd4 range if its 18% and does it mean i already have aids??? I like a urgent respond on this please. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You only present the CD4 cell percent and not the count. The normal range for CD4 cell count is 500-1500, and the normal range for CD4% is 30-50%. A CD4 count of < 200 or < 14% indicates an AIDS diagnosis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Swallowing Cum?
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.