|Testing results for Hep C
Jul 12, 2014
My Dr. informed me last week that I tested positive for antibody Hep C. I asked her for a copy of lab results and this is what I got: AFP NonMaterna <2.0 Liver test AST 22 u/l Trep Ab Interp non reac Which is the test that says I have hep c? Looks like my liver is normal, and I don't have any risk factors for this.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
None of those tests are for HCV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.