understanding labs

my recent labs are cd4/t helper panel: wbc 4.6 lymphocytes: 43.6 Lymphocytes 2529 cd4+, ccd3+(helpers) 687 cd4, cd3+ (%helpers) 27 cd8+,cd3+ (suppressors 1227 cd4, cd8 Ratio 0.56. I am also positive on my HIV, my RBC is 5.85 and red cell distribution is 16.0, positive for Hep C and B and my comp metabolic panel is elevated AST 128 and ALT 203. HIV-1 RNA Quant is 37565. One year ago my cd4 was 300 but don't understand what all this means except my liver is going.

You need HIV treatment now. Assuming the test for hepatitis b virus indicates active infection, the HIV treatment will also take care of that. Once the HIV and HBV are under control, you can be evaluated for treating the HCV infection.

<20 "detected"
what are the medicines for HIV?