T Cell count dropped, but % went up

My Dr. didn't seemed concerned but I have a question. My VL is undetectable, just an occasional blip to 65 on occasion. My test back in Oct 2013 showed a T cell count of 1200 with 41%. My last test in March showed a T cell count of 700 with 43%. The Oct labs were taken in the late afternoon, while the March labs were taken early in the Morning. Can the counts flux like this? My counts usually are in the 1000-1200 mark and this is the first one since starting therapy I've noticed it go down (9 years). I remember being stressed due to an approaching surgery. Thanks

I agree with your doctor and am not concerned, given your undetectable viral load and consistent CD4%. Yes, there can be fluctuations in CD4 count like that during the course of a day.

Standard Culture & Gonorrhea
Understanding hepatitis blood test results