Standard Culture & Gonorrhea
Jul 5, 2014
Is the standard vaginal swab culture and standard urine culture indicate to Gonorrhea ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't know what you mean by standard. Both sample types could be tested for gonorrhea and a number of other infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.