Low CD4

Hello i am on medication for 9 years. Taking 3TC Stocrin and AZT. i am always undetectable. My CD4 when i started mefication was around 450. But the last 5 years is around 300 but recently the last test came 170. i am without any symptoms and never got sick. What can i do to increase my CD4? Am i in a risk of oppurunust infection now? I am going again for a repeat test in one month. I am 42 years old. Thanks

You don't indicate what your HIV viral load results have been with the CD4 count decline, and what the results of the CD4% have been. Has your viral load continued to be undetectable despite the CD4 count decline? If so, it would be unusual to see such a CD4 count decline, unless your total white blood cell (WBC) and lymphocyte counts have declined. Those counts could have decline for other reasons and is unlikely the result of your HIV meds.

White Blood Cell Count and Med resistance.
Standard Culture & Gonorrhea