White Blood Cell Count and Med resistance.

Hi, My doctor recently stopped my medication because my Creatinine level was up to 1.4 I was on epzicom and tivicay. I started having some muscle soreness went to the ER and creatinine was 1.4 and lactic acid was 1.8 so he stopped me from taking Epzicom and Tivicay. I had a resistance test done for new meds and I am now resistant to those meds after just 3 weeks. Is that normal also my platllett count was good but my white blood cell had dropped to 3.4 after being off the meds. He said he wasn't worried about that. My CD 4 count dropped from about 230 to 184 and then my viral load went from undetectable to 7,000. Is this normal for when stopping a HIV meds for just 3 weeks? He said he wasn't worried about the slight drop in White Blood Count as it was most likely from stopping the Meds. Does this sound right? Should I be concerned?

Some information is missing here. What were the new meds you started? What exactly did the resistance show in terms of resistance? You don't indicate what your WBC count was while on meds, to determine how much of drop there was to 3.4. An increase in viral load like that would be typical for stopping meds.

Hep A B C lab
Low CD4