steady low cd4 n undetectable

I was diagnosed in June 2011 with c d 4 43 vira load 123.000 (A.I.D.S)i was on reyataz ,norvir,truvada at first my cd 4 slowly climbed up and has been fluctuating in the 260 s ive been on stribild since it was approved but my c d 4 hasn't changed and im still undetecable.my question is the abvious why wont my cd 4 clime up ? also what does your cd 4 measure ? since my cd 4 is low n not climbing does it mean that i have permanent damage if so what kind of damage ? thanks

You have had an excellent response to treatment, and about what would be expected after starting treatment, given how low your CD4 count was before you started treatment. The lower your CD4 count is before starting treatment, the slower and longer it takes for the CD4 count to increase. Although your CD4 count will continue to increase slowly as long as the viral load remains undetectable, it is unlikely you will get to the normal range because of how low it was before starting. There has been significant damage and you are still likely at some risk for developing infections.

Same issue, different question.
Treatment