|Same issue, different question.
Jun 29, 2014
You seem to be getting a lot of questions from people who are concerned that their virus is now detectable, but too low to be counted and less than 20. I appreciate that this may not be a big deal, but I'd rather not wait around and see. What is the medication or combination you believe to be most effective at reducing viral load down to absolutely undetectable? I'm currently on Atripla.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately clinical trials to date have not been able to determine which, if any regimens, or additional agents can successfully do this. This is still a work in progress, both in terms of clinical significance of this residual virus, and what to do about it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.