HCV-AB test result
Jun 29, 2014
Please advice of my test result of above test 0.07 NON REACTIVE
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This indicates that antibodies to hepatitis C virus were not detected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Causes For Neuropathy In Arms Shoulders Feet
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- Ways To Spread Genital Herpes
- Topical Home Remedies For Genital Herpes Sores
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.