HCV-AB test result
Jun 29, 2014
Please advice of my test result of above test 0.07 NON REACTIVE
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This indicates that antibodies to hepatitis C virus were not detected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Chefs Need To Take A Hiv Test?
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C If Condom Breaks With Prostitute
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Ocd And Fear Of Hiv
- What Happens When Hiv Disease Goes Untreated?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.