HCV-AB test result
Jun 29, 2014
Please advice of my test result of above test 0.07 NON REACTIVE
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This indicates that antibodies to hepatitis C virus were not detected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Ever Go Away?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.