|Hbv dna negative
Jun 29, 2014
What does it mean if the viral load count is negative?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any context for why this test was obtained, whether other tests for hepatitis B virus were obtained and those results, whether treatment is a factor, among other issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Catch HIV And How Long Does It Take For You To Catch It If Your Partner Has It?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Human Bite?
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- How Does Aids Effect Everyday Life?
- Can You Die From Vaginal Bacteriosis?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Herpes Simplex Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.