Viral load increase after decrease

I was diagnosed about the last week of January 2014. At that moment, my doctor told me the infection was really recent. I started with 400 000/m3 (viral load) and 320 CD4-cells. On April 2014 I got 800/ml3 and 690 CD4. But June 2014, I'm 8 000/ml3 and same CD4 than in April. He wants to repeat the test in two months, we hope the viral load drops again. He says it could be normal, although he's a little afraid of this peak, because he told me also, it may be my virus is getting resistant to my treatment (if the next viral load is high again). I take my Atripla dose every night. ¿Should I be worried it's not working well? I also have read until it got undetectable, this differences could happen.

You don't indicate whether a resistance test was done before you started HIV treatment. That could have provided some clues. I would suggest that a resistance be performed on the sample from this month that had a viral load of 8,000 copies/mL. I would not wait another 2 months to get this sorted out. If there is no sample left at the lab from the June sample for resistance testing, you need to get another sample drawn now. An increase from 800 to 8,000 would not be expected with good adherence to HIV meds.

I need to increase my cd4, T cell count
My cd4 count still low even with my VL no detectable