|I need to increase my cd4, T cell count
Jun 22, 2014
I have been at around the 300s for a long time now, and everything else is good though.. Undetectable for 12 years now.. but the T count still at 360 .. what do I need to do to increase my count .. Please help..
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
We see this kind of situation fairly frequently, that is people who have undetectable viral loads but are stuck with lower than normal CD4 counts.Unfortunately there is not much that you can do. Adding additional HIV meds does not seem to result in further CD4 increases.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.