|safe meds for food poisoning
Jun 22, 2014
I ate a chicken which is possibly raw or contaminated, now I'm feeling nauseous and may vomit anytime. May I know which meds is safe to take (like what antibiotics?) that will have no dangerous interactions with my meds (I am taking Efav, Tenofovir and Lamivudine)
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not advise taking antibiotics. Hopefully you have now recovered and can take your HIV meds as prescribed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.