not undetectable yet
Jun 22, 2014
Dr. , I am from Brazil! I started my hiv treatment with a viral load of 36.000. After one month it went down to 245 and after three months to 152. I am worried because I am not undetectable yet! Is it normal? I never missed a dose, but some times on saturdays I take my meds a few hours later (when I have a party or birthday) Is it ok to take at these ocasions a few hours later?? I Am taking lamivudine, tenofovir and efevirenz. thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what the CD4 count and percent response has been. But in general, I would not be concerned with your viral load response after only 3 months. It's definitely going in the right direction.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.