hepatitis c white count at 0
Jun 15, 2014
my brother has hepatitis c and white blood count at 0. he is in isolation room in hospital very sick. what can happen? and how would they treat?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be extremely unusual for HCV infection by itself to cause the white blood cell count to be zero, so something else is going on. There are multiple possibilities and difficult to speculate without added information. I suggest you discuss this with your brother's doctors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Lap Dancing?
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.