successful syphilis treatment?

In January I was rushed to the hospital with the left side of my body going completely numb. It was determined that it was encephalitis caused by latent syphilis becoming active again in my body. I had my CSF checked 2 times in 10 days while in the hospital, both were negative. I was put into the ICU for 3 days and on the fourth day I awoke able to move everything again. I received 14 days of IV penicillin G and after I was released also had 3 shots of Bicillin LA at a clinic. My titres before getting the IM injections were 1:64 and now just over 3 months later an RPR test showed my titres now at 1:8. Is this a successful response to the treatment I received and should I have my CSF checked again?

That reduction in RPR titer would indicate that treatment was successful. I don't think you need to have your CSF checked again, unless there are neurologic symptoms that persist or have gotten worse. But that doesn't appear to be the case with you.

hbv dna level
hepatitis c white count at 0