hbv dna level
Jun 15, 2014
sir my hbv dna quantitative by cobas taqman 48 result is 2.33¡Á100 iu/ml. what ia that mean .is ir high or in limit. please help me
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I can't tell from your description exactly what the copy number is. I suggest you discuss the results with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Complete Blood Counts Include Hiv Testing?
- Aids Or Hiv From Having Sex With A Girl On Her Period
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Yeast Infection And Recurrent Herpes
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.