Jun 15, 2014
I was just going over my copy of recent labs and seen a something that concerned me. The urinalysis test showed under protien: + (30 mg/dl) Is this of concern? I thought that is wasn't good to have any protein value in urine. My doctor never said a word about it.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is a very nonspecific finding and could be related to a multitude of things. I suggest you discuss this with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
- Can You Get Hiv Through Dried Blood?
- Can Hepatitis C Cause Nausea?
- Yeast Infection Looks Like Herpes
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.