Jun 8, 2014
Can ampicilin cure chlamydia? If yes what dosage?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, that antibiotic would not be an acceptable treatment for chlamydia infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- What Antibiotics Treat Std?
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.