Jun 8, 2014
Can ampicilin cure chlamydia? If yes what dosage?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, that antibiotic would not be an acceptable treatment for chlamydia infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From A One Touch Lancet?
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
- Is A Black Spot On Your Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Treatment Of Penile Thrush
- Difference Between Hiv Positive And Hiv Negative
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.