Possible interactions with Advocare and Antiviral Meds
Jun 8, 2014
I am currently taking truvada and reyatez and was thinking about taking the advocare 10 day challenge. Are there any known issues with this supplement's interaction with antivirals?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You would need to check in with your pharmacist to see whether any of the ingredients in the Advocare products will interact with your HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.