can hiv meds cause digestive system not to function properly?
Jun 8, 2014
hi,i started hiv treatment 3 years ago, when I started I used to go to the toilet two to three times a day but now I only go maybe once or twice a week. do you think there is something wrong with my digestive system because I eat and sometimes too much
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Hard to say. You should document the frequency and description of bowel movements, as well as what you eat on a daily basis for at least a month and present that information to your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.