Jun 8, 2014
In VDRL test, what is the meaning of titer 1:2, what I have to do?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't provide any context for why this test was obtained. In general this means someone has a syphilis infection and needs to be treated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.