Jun 8, 2014
I am hiv+ and viral blood remain negetive so nurses from nearby clinic told that I am not in a state of geting treatment for hiv...so what is that Sir?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are about 1-5% of HIV infected people who have stable (generally in the normal range) CD4 counts and undetectable viral loads without the need for HIV meds. You may fall into this group. It likely indicates your immune system is controlling the infection on its own without the need for HIV meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Will Happen If I Touched A Genital Herpes Scab?
- What To Eat When You Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.