Not understanding my lab results
Jun 8, 2014
i went to see one of my doctors, been having a lot pain and weakness so she order the following test: T, B, NK CELL PANEL
ABS LYMPH 2201 1300-2900 CMM CD3 74.7 62-88 % CD3 ABS # 1644 857-3112 CMM CD4+ T CELLS 55.4 29-63 % CD4+ ABS # 1219 511-2245 CMM CD8+ T CELLS 17.3 14-39 % CD8+ ABS # 381 258-1394 CMM CD4 / CD8 RATIO 3.20 0.9-2.9 CD56 + CD16 4.2 6-29 % CD56 + CD16 ABS # 92 78-551 CMM CD20 21 6-31 % CD20 ABS # 462
as you see this number are highCD4 / CD8 RATIO 3.20 0.9-2.9 CD56 + CD16 4.2 6-29 % but I don't understand them and when I asked my doctor she just said you have a lot of inflammation.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.