Ive had a recent cd4 count of 2450 is this normal
Jun 8, 2014
For the last 6 years my cd4 count has been between 1100 -1400 and an undetectable viral load since 2007 . My doctor told me that this is one of the few in his careers that he has seen with this high cd4 count. Should I be worried?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, that would be out of the normal range of 500-1500, but in general, nothing to worry about.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv From Blood To Eye Contact
- Can A Hiv Positive Person Have Normal Cbc Results?
- Eye Pain And Hiv
- How Soon Does Thrush Appear After Hiv?
- Exercises To Get Rid Of Buffalo Hump
- Can Thrush Live On Your Toothbrush? ref+='?ic=1105'">Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.