Hiv+ and Shea

I am 46, HIV+ for 3 yrs, on atripla for 2 yrs and been non detectable since then. I am also on simvastatin, metropolol and lisenpropil for high blood pressure and cholesterol. My testosterone level is 358 which is low. Is it safe to go on DHEA to help with this? Can it counteract the Atripla meds? Is it ok to take with cholesterol and high blod pressure meds?

There is an interaction between efavirenz contained in Atripla and DHEA, and between simvastatin and DHEA that can affect the levels of these medications or potentially increase liver toxicity. I would discuss this further with your local pharmacist and the risk/benefit of starting DHEA in your situation.

Consistant low level viremia
what to look for kidney dsease on your labwork?