Viral Load Undetectable, but CD4 still decreasing.
May 11, 2014
I posted earlier, but cannot figure out how to submit a follow up to your comments. You wanted to know my CD4%, but there are so many, which one is relevant to look at? My CD4/CD8 ratio has ranged between 1.22 and 1.29%, with 1.29 being the most recent reading. My CD4 Pos. Lymph has remained consistent between 42.1 and 40.5%
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If your HIV viral load has remained undetectable and your CD4% has remained consistently in the 40% range (which is in the normal range of 30-50%) than I am not concerned about the CD4 count fluctuation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat Worried It Could Be HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.