|It that quantity is dangerous
Apr 20, 2014
I just had PCR test and it shows that I have (Viral Load 1.0x105Copies/ml) is that dangerous or no if you please provide me good answer and what should I do after this.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume you mean an HIV viral load test result of 100,000 copies/mL, which would be considered in the high range. You don't indicate what your CD4 count/percent is or whether other laboratory tests were obtained. You should consult with your doctor about these results and determine whether treatment is appropriate at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.