Low CD4 count and undetectable VL

Hello Doctor, I am 51 yr old, i was diagnosed HIV+ in 2005. In 2011 July I started treatment when my CD4 count was 67 and VL at 32000. .I started on Viraday. In December 2012 My CD4 count was 245 and VL-Undetectable. I switched to Vonavir in July 2013, when my CD4 count was 161 and VL-undetectable and CD4% at 19, In february 2014 my CD4 count is at 205, VL-Undetectable and CD4% at 31%. I am feeling healthy but little worried that CD4 count is still low. Kindly advise me. Thank You.

In general, you have had a very good HIV treatment response. Your HIV viral load is undetectable and your CD4% is in the normal range. I suspect that why your CD4 count is low is because your total white blood cell (WBC) count and total lymphocyte counts are low. That is affecting your CD4 count as well, in the presence of a normal CD4%. There are many reasons for why this might be the case. In addition, the lower your CD4 count is when you start HIV treatment the longer it takes to recover. As long as your viral load remains undetectable, you are likely to see a slow increase in your CD4 count.

CD4 down but % up but still low
Continued CD8 Increase = Virologic Failure?