CD4 down but % up but still low

Hello Doc, Thanks for all your help and time.Started Atripla March 2013 no problems.Results in Sept 2013,Cd4= 495,VL= undetectable,CD4%= 15%. Results in Mar 2014 CD4= 404, VL= undetectable,CD4% = 18%.I am healthy and no illness nothing at all. I lead a healthy life always take my meds but why the sudden drop in CD4 and a minor improvement in CD4%. I have never been sick and my CD4% has always been on the low side.It was once at 11% back in 2010 I dont know why. Thank you

I am not concerned. The absolute CD4 count is a calculated product of the total lymphocyte count and the percentage of lymphocytes that are CD4 lymphocytes determined by a flow cytometry. There are numerous sources of variability among the measured components used to calculate the absolute CD4 count, including day-to-day and diurnal variability. In contrast, because it is directly measured, the CD4% is less variable on repeated measurement than the absolute CD4 count.

Syphilis Diagnosis
Low CD4 count and undetectable VL