what ARV is best for motivation and energy and stopping depression

i am switching for the third time from 3 years duranavir/norvir/truvada (depression, insomnia bad anxiety & confusion, balance and dizziness, then to Raltegravir/truvada, lasted THREE weeks total insomnia,(then near insanity due to slep deprivation) not even 5 minutes sleep and daytime horrible dizziness vertigo and confusion)- now swicthed to Rilpiverine 3 weeks in (suppposed to be less CNS TOXIC!!) not s0- Insomnia just as bad but now major depression and creeping anxiety/dizziness. WHY IS THERE NO ARV EVEN TODAY THAT THAY CANT COME UP WITH THAT LEAVES THE BRAIN alone. CAN YOU RECOMMEND A TRUE CNS SIDE EFFECT FREE ARV PLEASE, THE NEAREST I SEE IN NEVEREPINE, but i have sever liver issues so that seems a no go. IT LOOKING LIKE I MAY HAVE TO JUST QUIT MEDS AND TAKE MY CHANCES WITH AIDS, AT LEAST ILL GET PROPER MEDICAL CARE INSTEAD OF THE USUAL "YOU NEED TO SEE A SHRINK" CRAP WHEN I KNOW ITS MEDS. THANKS

There are other options/combos of HIV meds, as well as daily dosing strategies that could be tried to prevent or reduce certain HIV med side effects. I don't think stopping is a good option. I would suggest working with an HIV pharmacist if available to help strategize how best to take the meds and at what time of day. However, it may be necessary to add an additional med to cope with side effects. That is the trade off for being able to take effective HIV treatment, deal with side effects, and preserve immune function.

After 4 years without ARV's CD4 recovery
Help needed by Leopard Man???